*Please note, the rates quoted below are per trip, not per person, and are the same whether you are one (1) person or a group of up to four (4).
Half Day (7:00 am – 11:00 am) or (1:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
Three Quarter Day (7:00 am – 1:00 pm)
Full Day (7:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Twelve Hour Charter
Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) Only Charters
During May, June, July, and August
Three Quarter Day (7:00 am – 11:00 am)
Full Day (7:00 am – 1:00 pm)
3.75% processing fee for credit card usage
Fishing charters and guides in Miami are not hard to find. The hard part is finding a good one. As a full time fishing guide and licensed charter boat captain, I offer you multiple advantages:
- First and foremost, I am on the water constantly. On many days, I fish double trips. This helps me “dial in” on where the bite is happening.
- Guiding is my full time occupation; I have no distractions with any other job. There are many part-time guides, whose primary source of income comes from their “other” job. Guiding is my sole occupation and source of income.
- I am an owner/operator. I book all my fishing trips. You’ll speak directly with me, not a hired assistant or secretary. On the day of your trip, I am the one who will be your Guide/Captain.
- The rate I quote includes all the services I provide. There are no hidden fees that you find out about on the day of your trip. Don’t be misled by guides who may charge less. There could be hidden charges that you find out about on the day of the trip; this could bring the cost of your trip up to, (or more than), an amount that is out of your price range.
- All my business comes from repeat customers, referrals, advertisements in fishing magazines, and my website. I do not pay anyone commission to send me customers. Many guides do use a concierge or booking service. They pay huge commissions for other people to book their boat that can range from 20% – 40%. This does not ensure that the guide chosen is the one that is best suited to your needs.
- Many fishing charter operations sell fish as an additional source of income. They will give you a fillet or two at the end of the trip and keep the rest to sell. All edible fish, (within legal limits), that we catch belong to you. I also practice catch and release; the choice is yours.
- My boat, fishing tackle, and equipment are in top notch condition to ensure that you have the best opportunity to make that catch of a lifetime. I put my reputation on the line with everyone I fish with and always strive to show you the best experience I can.
- I network with several other top notch full time guides who, like me, believe in providing honest, top quality service. If the date you’d like to book is already taken, we refer to one another.
- I am not an overzealous promoter of taxidermy (fishing mounts). I can provide the information for this service if you are interested. Remember it is not necessary to kill a fish to have a mount created.
I offer a variety of trips to fit everyone’s needs. If you don’t see the type of trip you’d like to take in the following list, give me a call or send me an email to inquire and we can discuss it. Keep me in mind for your next bachelor party, anniversary, holiday, birthday, family or corporate outing.